Thursday, December 29, 2005

The Exchange team posted a great piece over on their blog about the reasons
behind going to 64bit for E12. The big doozy here (a 70% reduction in disk I/O)
almost seems impossible but if they pull it off it will more than make up for the
64bit requirement. That type of disk I/O reduction makes running multiple
Exchange 12 virtual machines possible and even probable once we get the windows
hypervisor in Longhorn.

Lot of exciting things happening!

http://blogs.technet.com/exchange/archive/2005/12/29/416613.aspx

2 comments:

saratheo0698 said...

I read over your blog, and i found it inquisitive, you may find My Blog interesting. My blog is just about my day to day life, as a park ranger. So please Click Here To Read My Blog

davidkline23427874 said...

Hey Meet Me Today I'm available in your area tonite GO HERE NOW!